Suzan Aldimassi is a licensed Marriage, Family & Child Psychotherapist and Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapist. She has been practicing psychotherapy over 19 years. Suzan specializes in working with frustrated parents to get along better with their teenagers. She has worked with individuals, couples, and family issues. Her areas of specialty include: teens issues, co-parenting, conflict resolution, anger management, and communication skills. Suzan facilitates Social Skills Group for young kids who have hard time making and/or keeping friends. She also co-lead psycho-educational support group for Women in De-stress
I enjoy working with families, especially those with teenagers. I would like to share with you my story and when I first became passionate about listening to and helping teenagers.
When I was about 15 years old, my mother’s neighbor had a daughter who was a year younger. Whenever we hung out together, she would share with me her feelings toward her parents. I remember she seemed to be depressed and felt like her parents did not love nor listened to her. When we talked, she began to get better. She was less depressed and started to actually become happier. It was wonderful to see! That was the moment I decided to devote my life helping teenagers!
- Licensed Marriage, Family & Child Psychotherapist # 40245
- Certified by American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH).
- ASCH Approved Consultant in hypnosis.
- Certified Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Natal, Interlife, And Past Life Regression Therapy.
- Fellow Member of International Board of Hypnotherapy (FIBH).
- Certified an Interactive Guided Imagery(sm) Clinician.